Sunday, January 30, 2011

Has Facebook Changed Your Life!!

Before I was able to network with other people it was lonely at home. I was introduced to facebook. At first I had only a few friends on facebook. I didn't facebook much in the beginning, then I started finding friends from school all the way from elementary to high school. The more friends I gained the more I was on facebook. Chatting sending messages and keeping up on their lifes. The more I was on facebook the more I became obsession. Right with I woke up I was on facebook with coffeee in hand. Then in the afternoon I had to get on facebook to just be on to chatt with whoever was on. When evening came on was on till bedtime sometimes till 2am. Then I developed a habit of playing poker on facebook just to chatt with the people who were playing. This is an addiction or is it loneliness.Some can argue that I have a problem, but I think I enjoy being a facebook junky.http://the junky.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Well.......Actually, no it hasn't. I've never joined Facebook, and probably never will. I don't feel the need to be in touch with everyone. It seems to me like it would be too invading on my privacy. I really don't have the desire to put all my information regarding myself, or my family, out on the street. It just worries me that if you put so much information out there for everyone to see, then perhaps the wrong people could view it; and you never know what can happen. The world isn't like it used to be, people and times have really changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wil that want happen went you get it to a place that fell good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you partially. When I first signed up for facebook, I was on vacation and spent a lot of time on it. I started playing farmville and some other games. Now that I have gone back to school, I find that I am unable to be on Facebook as much. Most of the time I spend on my computer now is to type papers or do homework. I do go on some to stay in touch with some friends and family that are on it when I have time. So no I would not say that you have a problem. :)

    ReplyDelete